jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stover" <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Q: How to get from http to https?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 16:49:33 GMT
The proxy recorded cannot deal with https and ssl.  You should turn off ssl while
recording.

-Mike

On 1 Apr 2003 at 11:25, Jurkiewicz, Robert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have one more question.
>
> I try to record actions as follow:
> 1. Go to home page -- using HTTP
> 2. Login -- use HTTPS
>
> When I am recording these steps after submitting usernane and password error
> page is displayed with error message: The page cannot be displayed
>
> When I try to run recorded test with username and password as parameters
> following error occurs:
>
> javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Couldn't find trusted certificate.
>
> I assume that JMeter proxy is not passing certificate from IE.
>
> How to work it out?
>
> Cheers,
> Robert

> Robert Jurkiewicz,
> GTECH UK Ltd.
> Link House, 19 Radlett Road, Watford, WD24 4JL, United Kingdom
> * <mailto:robert.jurkiewicz@gtech.com>
> *+44 1923 474831 7+44 1923 474830
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>   _____
>
> This message is intended only for the recipient and may contain information
> that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
> applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or the recipient's
> agent for delivery, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
> distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited, and
> you are requested to notify us immediately by telephone and return the
> original message to us.
>   _____

> This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact
the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email is susceptible
to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send
and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception,
tampering,
amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org
Yahoo IM: mstover_ya
ICQ: 152975688