jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stover" <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Running multiple GUI sessions
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 16:20:57 GMT
In JMeter 1.8.1, a multiple CPU machine could experience slower performance as
a JMeter remote server than as a full JMeter GUI client.  This was due to the way
results were being queued up and sent to the controlling machine.

I made some changes in the current CVS code that should fix that problem,
however.

This is a different from just straight gui-mode vs non-gui-mode, however.  non-gui-
mode should always be faster than gui-mode.

-Mike

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org
Yahoo IM: mstover_ya