jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jurkiewicz, Robert" <Robert.Jurkiew...@GTECH.COM>
Subject Q: SSL exception
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:00:33 GMT

Hi,

I have problem.

I added certificate used in my server to the main cacert key repository.

When JMeter test tries access ssl connection first time it asks me for
password to the repository.

After that only http connections are performed.

I found in the log file this exception:

04/10/2003 10:23:50 AM ERROR - jmeter.engine:
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SunJSSE_l.<init>(DashoA6275)
	at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SunJSSE_n.<init>(DashoA6275)
	at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.getKickstartMessage(DashoA6275
)
	at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.kickstart(DashoA6275)
	at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.j(DashoA6275)
	at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(DashoA6275)
	at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.AppOutputStream.write(DashoA6275)
	at java.io.OutputStream.write(OutputStream.java:58)
	at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(DashoA6275)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(DashoA6275)
	at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(DashoA
6275)
	at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionOldImpl.connec
t(DashoA6275)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.connect(HTTPSampler.java
:839)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:
905)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:
391)
	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:141)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

Do you have any ideas what is wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Robert

recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email
is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses.
We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.