jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jurkiewicz, Robert" <Robert.Jurkiew...@GTECH.COM>
Subject RE: Cookie Manager
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 08:52:36 GMT

Leave it empty unless you want to set some Value in the session.

Please describe your problem in detail. For now I don't know where is your
problem

Cheers,
Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: Renee Dunn [mailto:renee@idi.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 6:23 PM
To: jmeter-user
Subject: Cookie Manager

Is there any manuals/documentation/articles other than what is listed
 at http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/ that explains in more detail how
to use the cookie manager, both to accept and to manually add existing
cookies.  I have not been able to get this to work sucessfully yet.

Thanks

recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email
is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses.
We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.