jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jurkiewicz, Robert" <Robert.Jurkiew...@GTECH.COM>
Subject Q: How to get from http to https?
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 09:57:43 GMT

Welcome back, of course I have another question.

I have to requests: request1 and request2.

In the response for the request1 is included value which has to be passed as
the parameter in the request2.

Do you know how to do this?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Cheers,
Robert

Robert Jurkiewicz,
GTECH UK Ltd.
Link House, 19 Radlett Road, Watford, WD24 4JL, United Kingdom
* <mailto:robert.jurkiewicz@gtech.com>
*+44 1923 474831 7+44 1923 474830

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
  _____

This message is intended only for the recipient and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or the recipient's
agent for delivery, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited, and
you are requested to notify us immediately by telephone and return the
original message to us.
  _____

recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email
is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses.
We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.