jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jurkiewicz, Robert" <Robert.Jurkiew...@GTECH.COM>
Subject RE: Q: Can't record struts requests
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 15:39:32 GMT

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your tips.

I added just Thread Group. It records fine all static requests. Do I have to
add recording controller?

Browser is configured correctly.

I know that this is nothing related with struts.

I just don't know what to do to record my requests with *.do extensions.

Can you point me?

Maybe some sample test?

Now I have something like this:

Thread Group--->Recording Controller

		--->Listener

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Stover [mailto:mstover1@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 4:30 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Q: Can't record struts requests

Did you add a threadgroup with a recording controller to your test plan?

did you configure your browser to use JMeter as it's proxy server?

Believe me - it's got nothing to do with struts.

-Mike

On 1 Apr 2003 at 10:23, Jurkiewicz, Robert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can't record struts actions (i.e. http://MYSERVER/home.do).
>
> I have correct response from proxy but request is NOT recorded.
>
> When I try access jsp or html everything works fine.
>
> Thank you in advance for your help.
>
> Regards,
> Robert
> Robert Jurkiewicz,
> GTECH UK Ltd.
> Link House, 19 Radlett Road, Watford, WD24 4JL, United Kingdom
> * <mailto:robert.jurkiewicz@gtech.com>
> *+44 1923 474831 7+44 1923 474830
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>   _____
>
> This message is intended only for the recipient and may contain
information
> that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
> applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or the recipient's
> agent for delivery, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
> distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited, and
> you are requested to notify us immediately by telephone and return the
> original message to us.
>   _____

> This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution
or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also,
email is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering,
unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the
basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception,
tampering,
amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org
Yahoo IM: mstover_ya
ICQ: 152975688
AIM: mstover777

recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email