jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Kwadzo" <Jonathan.Kwa...@rona.ca>
Subject RE: Running a sampler at the end
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:48:52 GMT
I've tried a scenario like that. The problem is the number of threads in the thread group.
If I have more than one threads, the Once-only controllers will execute as many times. I've
tried to put a second thread group with only one thread for my last request, but there is
no garantee it will execute after the first thread group...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Casadonte, Joe [mailto:JCasadonte@glog.com]
Envoyé : April 23, 2003 11:45 AM
À : 'JMeter Users List'
Objet : RE: Running a sampler at the end

Jonathan,

> I'm writing a test plan where I need to run a particular
> sampler at the very end of the test. That sampler (HTTP
> request) need to be sent only once after all other requests
> in the test have been sent. I've tried to combine all
> possible controllers but it doesn't seem to do the job. Any
> help would be really appreciated!

Can you send us a list of the samplers you have now?  I would think
something like this should work:

Once-only (login)
Loop (30 times)
  Interleave
    Simple I
    Simple II
    Random
      Simple III
      Simple IV
  Simple V
Once-only (yours)

The loop controller, in this case, would take the place of the loop count in
the Thread Group.  I haven't tried this, but I would think it would work.

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte