jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Kwadzo" <Jonathan.Kwa...@rona.ca>
Subject RE: Numbers of concurrent sessions
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:24:25 GMT
Well, I think we could just have the information like the other data we have now : In a new
column for table-type listeners and as a new plot in graphical listeners...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Mike Stover [mailto:mstover1@apache.org]
Envoyé : April 15, 2003 5:26 PM
À : JMeter Users List
Objet : Re: Numbers of concurrent sessions

It would be possible, and it's one of the ideas I've had for a visualizer - but it's not
yet in existence with JMeter.

It is possible to know the number of concurrent users, and it's possible to know
exactly when each sample starts and ends - this information is currently available.
No visualizers are currently using that information in a manner you would like.
How would you want the listener to show you this data?

-Mike

On 15 Apr 2003 at 16:27, Jonathan Kwadzo wrote:

> I have another question : Using JMeter listeners, is it possible to know the number of
concurrent sessions, or requests at a particular time? It looks like I can only have the number
of requests sent since the beginning of the test, or the number of times a particular request
has been sent
since the starting of the the test?...

--
Michael Stover