jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Casadonte, Joe" <JCasado...@glog.com>
Subject RE: Thread limits
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:25:23 GMT
I had this initially, as well.  I wound up modifying the jmeter batch/shell
scripts to allocate more memory to the JVM.

Example:

java -Xms256m -Xmx256m -Xincgc -jar `dirname $0`/ApacheJMeter.jar "$@"

I think I hit ~150 users before being bottle-necked by the test box.  I
haven't done it yet, but I will probably up the 256 #'s and see if that gets
me to 200 users.  That's good enough for my purposes....

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte