jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Sebastian.BAZ...@london.sema.slb.com>
Subject RE: One thought, one question
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:18:38 GMT
Along the same lines, it would be nice if the Aggregate Report saved results
as a summary, instead of the standard detailed report. Could then look for a
non-zero error rate.

--
The opinions expressed herein are my own, and are not necessarily endorsed
by my employer ...
-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Fifield [mailto:jfifield@programmerplanet.org]
Sent: 27 March 2003 13:03
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: RE: One thought, one question

> 1/ Binary result
> 	Ideally, I'd like to run JMeter in non-GUI mode and
> simply have a final result that says PASS (all assertions OK)
> or FAIL (at least one assertion fails), in which case the
> results files would be available for examination or a GUI run
> would be used (or, ideally, a nice human-readable file would
> be presented). I've tried to use the Tree Result with log
> errors only, but it just gives an empty jtl document.  Should
> I write a new Visualizer, or is there a better way?

Not sure if this will do, but it might help you out here...

http://www.programmerplanet.org/ant-jmeter/

Joe

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.