jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stover" <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: No result for Throughput
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:23:31 GMT
Before we go through what the problem might be, do you mind upgrading to JMeter
version 1.8.1?

-Mike

On 29 Mar 2003 at 22:18, luojia chen wrote:

> Hi,     I'm starting to use JMeter1.8 on Win2K, and follow the instruction to create
a web test plan in the User Manu for the server:jakarta.apache.org. But after I run the test,
there's no value appear for the throughput, but a big value for the deviation. Can anyone
please tell me what's the
possible reason to cause the result? Any mis-configuration? I used the JDK1.4.0,and JMeter
1.8. Thanks in advance,Jenny

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org
Yahoo IM: mstover_ya