jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Lee" <mle...@hotmail.com>
Subject trying to compile
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2000 06:01:43 GMT
I think I fixed the port problem with HTTP Request Defaults and I was trying to build the system.
When I finally got it to build correctly it kept saying 'Java Virtual Machine. Can not find
main clas...etc.'
I had NewDriver defined as the main class in the manifest. I had it defined in my JBuilder
project and it gave me the same error. I noticed that NewDriver has a static initalizer that
loads some jars. I created a jar and even stuck it in the same dir at the ApacheJMeter.jar
file! Help?! What am I doing wrong? I would like to help add some code to this great tool
but I can't get it to run! (The one I compile, not the distribution jar..which works).
thanks,
Michael Lee