jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Carlson" <jacar...@katun.com>
Subject Re: Assertion Results bug?
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:25:18 GMT
Here's what I have so far...

I put a "breakpoint" into the ResponseAssertion#evaluateResponse(...) method.  It only breaks
if the contains test does not pass.

I then used BeanShell to create a new matcher and a new compiler to test the response string.
 The new matcher and pattern compiler find the expression!  That is contrary to what the old
matcher and compiler returned.  (I didn't manually try the old matcher and compiler, that's
my next step).

So, this leads me to believe that the Pearl5 regex matcher and compiler held by the ResponseAssertion
instance are getting corrupted somehow.

1) Is each ResponseAssertion instance used by all the threads?
2) If so, do we know that Perl5Matcher and Perl5Compiler are thread-safe?  The javadoc doesn't
say anything about that.

Thanks for your help so far, I think we're close.  Any ideas on these questions?

Jonathan