jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Carlson" <jacar...@katun.com>
Subject Re: Assertion Results bug?
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:23:48 GMT
Done.  If you have any suggestions for debugging this, I'd appreciate it.  I can recreate the
problem at will and can rebuild from the source if printlns are needed.

Jonathan

>>> M.Kostrzewa@pentacomp.com.pl 12/17/02 04:48AM >>>
Dnia pon 16. grudzien 2002 22:17, Jonathan Carlson napisal:
> Thanks, I hope a file of 32K is ok.  It is attached.  Note that this is
> just an example because every time I run it it fails on a different couple
> of responses that have the pattern text but just doesn't find it.

Thanks, but I didn't receive it (probably the list cut it off). Please send it
directly to my email address.

best regards
Michal Kostrzewa