jmeter-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jonathan Carlson" <jacar...@katun.com>
Subject Re: Assertion Results bug?
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:52:04 GMT
I have found what may be an important clue, but it doesn't make sense to me.  Because I can
not do "finds" in the ViewResultsTree I have to copy it into a Notepad file (yes, I have to
use Windows) to do searches on it.  

When I tried saving it I got a message saying there was at least one Unicode character that
couldn't be converted to ASCII, please choose Unicode in the SaveAs dialog.  So I saved it
as Unicode. 

Does this ring alarm bells for anyone as to why the AssertionResults wouldn't be finding text
that is there?  

I've been trying all kinds of things to make it work, like specifying the encoding charset
when converting the response byte array to a String, etc.  Nothing seems to be helping.

Thanks!

Jonathan



**********************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the system manager.
**********************************************************************

--
To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message