jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Carlson" <jacar...@katun.com>
Subject Re: Assertion Results bug?
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:17:15 GMT
Thanks, I hope a file of 32K is ok.  It is attached.  Note that this is just an example because
every time I run it it fails on a different couple of responses that have the pattern text
but just doesn't find it.

The string that should have been found in the attached example was "Further narrow your search
by".

I tried the ORO regexp matching on the file using BeanShell and it found it just fine.  Not
sure why it didn't find it for just one of the 10 threads on the run (Granted, I'm using different
data for each thread, but the attached response should not have been flagged as an error).

I was wondering if maybe there is a logic error somewhere in the ResponseAssertion#evaluateResponse()
method.  Like maybe the NOT is getting set or something.  I'll try some debug printlns if
I can get it to build.

Thanks!

Jonathan Carlson
Minneapolis, Minnesota

>>> M.Kostrzewa@pentacomp.com.pl 12/13/02 05:56PM >>>
> I've been noticing that in certain circumstances the Assertion Results
> doesn't find a string that is there.  After looking into it a little deeper
> it appears that the line where the string occurs is very very long.  Is it
> possible that it has a weakness in this case?

Could you please send us the minimal html file where problem occurs (if not*
 very* big :)) and the test file? It'll help us to see and to debug the
problem.

best regards
Michal Kostrzewa