jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Carlson" <jacar...@katun.com>
Subject Source Code?
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 23:17:01 GMT
I tried getting the source code via CVS, but had problems possibly because of the firewall
here.  I also tried downloading a nightly build and found that there hasn't been one posted
since Oct 27th.  Actually, that wouldn't help me anyways since it appears to be only a binary
build.

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Jonathan
Minneapolis, Minnesota