jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Carlson" <jacar...@katun.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Redirect Question 2
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 18:31:18 GMT
Also, the original URL also gets lost in the Assertion Results Listener.  Wow, adding the redirect
option (which I'm grateful for) really added a lot of complexity when it comes to the listeners.

Jonathan

>>> jacarlso@katun.com 12/09/02 12:17PM >>>
Hello Again,

In the "View Results Tree Listener" it appears that the original URL gets lost when there
is a redirect.  This makes it difficult to figure out exactly which request had the problem.
   For example, the app I need to test has many different search requests that all get forwarded
to the Results.jsp page.  I'd rather not have the search requests show up as Results.jsp.

The only way I can think to work around this is to turn off the "Follow redirects" option
but then I'm not really putting a load on the server that is similar to what a real user would
put on the server.  I suppose I could add a second request to show the results page, but I
prefer keeping my plan tree as uncluttered as possible.

Thanks!

Jonathan Carlson
Minneapolis, Minnesota