jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Carlson" <jacar...@katun.com>
Subject HTTP Redirect timings
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 17:52:05 GMT
Hi, I'm quite impressed with JMeter so far, but I have a couple of questions (This posting
will have only one).

When redirects are followed, do the response timings reflect both requests?   (I'm using the
AggregateReport Listener.)  I am hoping so since sometimes the heavy processing that I want
timed is in the first request and sometimes it's in the subsequent request.

Thanks!

Jonathan Carlson
Minneapolis, Minnesota