jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject A Counter within a Loop controller?
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 06:19:09 GMT
[Sorry for making so much noise lately...  ...here is another one]

In my script I have a page that I need to request multiple times.  It would
appear that a Loop Controller is the ideal logic controller to use for this
purpose.  An additional requirement however is that the pages within the
loop need to pass a parameter whose value increases sequentially (this being
the "_session_access_counter" that a turbine application uses to ensure that
a page is not reposted).  I would have thought that either the Loop
Controller would provide its value in a variable or that a Counter within
the Loop Controller could be used to provide this parameter, however it
seems that neither of these is the case.

Can someone suggest a way I can achieve the desired result?

Thanks,

Scott
--
Scott Eade