jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: Reusing the result of a regex in the same request
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 22:07:15 GMT
Thanks Michal and Mike - that did the trick.

I had seen the '_g1' suffix stuff in the documentation, but it failed to
register because I simply expected the variable to be the same as the result
of computing the template for the replacement string of the regex function.
Thinking about it I guess this provides the ultimate flexibility - I can
always reconstruct the template if I need the same string elsewhere.  Would
it make sense to also allow the variable to be used in without the suffix
(i.e. in the manner I was expecting)?

Thanks,

Scott
--