jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: Unable to edit User Defined Variables in Test Plan
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 03:49:50 GMT
Hi Mike,

Yes, you are right.  If I switch back to jdk 1.4.0 it works properly.

I suspected that the problem was that ArgumentsPanel did not provide a
default cell editor to the JTable, but adding one did not appear to fix the
problem.  Obviously the problem permeates JMeter when it is run under 1.4.1.

This is a bit of a problem, as sometimes it is not easy to switch JDKs.

Cheers,

Scott
--
Scott Eade