jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stover" <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configure loop controller at runtime
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 17:00:09 GMT
Nope, no way to do this that I know of.  Enabling it might not be so tough - just
need to widen the scope of where functions are allowed.  A loop controller should
allow you to do what you wanted, but I know the GUI, for starters requires integer
input currently.  And I can think of a further issue that would be tough to explain,
but - it's doable with a bit of development.

Sound like an enhancement request.

-Mike

On 12 Dec 2002 at 21:57, Scott Eade wrote:

> In the session I am scripting there is a page that will repeat n times where
> n is provided on the page immediately preceding the start of the loop.
>
> Is there a way I can set this up with JMeter?  Allowing a regex function to
> be used in the Loop Count parameter of a Loop Controller would achieve the
> desired result, but currently this is not allowed.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott
> --