jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Arnaud Bailly <abai...@norsys.fr>
Subject Re: Grouping HTTP Request
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:05:41 GMT
Mike Stover wrote:

>There isn't any very good way to do this.  One thing you can do is place these requests
under
>a Simple Controller, and then add a visualizer to this controller.  This visualizer will
only log
>results from these requests.  It's not exactly what you want, but it might give you some
of what
>you're looking for.
>
>There is no "transaction" visualizer - but there is an enhancement request for one.  I've
just
>never been able to think up a way to do it that made me happy.
>
>-Mike

That was not such a dumb question after all! I thought I was missing
something in the docs.
Would not it be possible to put requests within requests and tie
listeners to the aggregated sample at each level ?
Something like a Composite pattern on requests ...
By the way, I could possibly manage to contribute some time to this
topic if you could give me hints about where
to look at. I've just begun delving into JMeter to incorporate it into
an applet and I am quite confused by the structure of the project.

Arnaud