jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stover" <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Grouping HTTP Request
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:31:46 GMT
There isn't any very good way to do this.  One thing you can do is place these requests under

a Simple Controller, and then add a visualizer to this controller.  This visualizer will only
log
results from these requests.  It's not exactly what you want, but it might give you some of
what
you're looking for.

There is no "transaction" visualizer - but there is an enhancement request for one.  I've
just
never been able to think up a way to do it that made me happy.

-Mike

On 10 Dec 2002 at 16:26, Arnaud Bailly wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm using JMeter 1.8 and I would like to have sampling result of several
> HTTP Requests grouped together
> to give an overall time for a full page, including its components.
> I didn't find the way to do this in the doc ?
>
> Anybody got an answer ?
> Thanks a lot
>
> Arnaud Bailly
>

> --