jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jordi Salvat i Alabart <jsalv...@atg.com>
Subject Re: Configuration problem or bug?
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:02:19 GMT
Make sure you're using the latest CVS version or recent nightly build.
There was a bug in the XML/RPC Sampler that was fixed just a few weeks ago.

Salut,

Jordi.

Kurt Ward wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am new to JMeter and would like to use it to test an XML-RPC service.  I set up the
test with a SOAP/XML-RPC sampler, but it does not appear to be posting the XML request.  (I
have verified this by altering my port configuration and using a TCP dumper to watch the messages,
seeing a POST operation with no data and an XML-RPC error response coming back).  Can someone
point me in the right direction?