jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jordi Salvat i Alabart <jsalv...@atg.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Redirect Question 2
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:01:10 GMT
Can you please file this issues in the bug database?

I'm sure I'll find time to work on them eventually, because I've hit
roughly the same problems and I'd love to have a clean solution.

Salut,

Jordi.

Jonathan Carlson wrote:
> Also, the original URL also gets lost in the Assertion Results Listener.  Wow, adding
the redirect option (which I'm grateful for) really added a lot of complexity when it comes
to the listeners.

> Jonathan

> Hello Again,
>
> In the "View Results Tree Listener" it appears that the original URL gets lost when there
is a redirect.  This makes it difficult to figure out exactly which request had the problem.
   For example, the app I need to test has many different search requests that all get forwarded
to the Results.jsp page.  I'd rather not have the search requests show up as Results.jsp.

> The only way I can think to work around this is to turn off the "Follow redirects" option
but then I'm not really putting a load on the server that is similar to what a real user would
put on the server.  I suppose I could add a second request to show the results page, but I
prefer keeping my plan tree as uncluttered as possible.