jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bruno Dillenseger <bruno.dillense...@rd.francetelecom.com>
Subject Re: Running Java classes in JMeter
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 12:21:28 GMT
You seem to know a little bit about extending Jmeter (in the sense of adding custom samplers).
This is what I'm trying to do, but it seems complex and/because not well documented (sorry
to complain :o) ). I don't know about the runTest()/setupTest()/teardownTest() methods, but
only the sample() method.

That would be great if you could explain in a few words the minimal set of things to do to
have a dummy Java Sampler with no parameter, appearing in the GUI (what is mandatory, what
is optionnal)?

About your request: I'm looking for the same feature. I would phrase it that way: I would
like a unique object doing all the samples for a given thread (in a given test plan or thread
group). Is it already available, or is it silly for some reason I haven't seen?

-- Bruno.