jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stover" <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using __regexFunction to parse HTML response
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 13:24:12 GMT
Your error was in treating the "User Parameters" modifier as though it is a Sample Request.
 It
is only a config element - thus it is not part of the sequence of requests.  The request following

your Request 1 is actually the HTTP Request 2.  Your __regexFunction should go directly in

Request 2, and you have no apparent need for the "getSuToken" variable name.

-Mike

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org
Yahoo IM: mstover_ya