jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ULLMANN Gottfried <gottfried.ullm...@alcatel.at>
Subject AW: Books being written, requests for feedback
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:27:55 GMT
Hello Mike,

Yes, I am interested to become a reviewer of Jmeter documents.
I have been using JMeter for 9 month now and worked before with tools from Empirix, RadView,
Mercury and Rational. Jmeter is getten better and better!

Gottfried

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mike Stover [mailto:mstover1@apache.org]
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. Dezember 2002 16:05
An: jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org; jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: Books being written, requests for feedback

Hi all,
     There are a couple authors writing chapters about JMeter who are looking for
feedback.  Specifically, anyone who has worked with both JMeter and Apache's ab
would be beneficial to one of the authors, and also anyone able to offer insight in
comparing JMeter to other testing tools (especially other open source tools).  If
you're interested, let me know, and I'll pass along his email address.

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org