jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bartosz Kiera" <bak...@casses.pl>
Subject Is it possible to pass values between two functions?
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 11:50:29 GMT
I want to return the number of thread using __threadNum function inside __regexFunction as
the indicator of which match to use. When I do this, the only result I get is __regexFunction
syntax with thread number in it. It seems that after __threadNum is called and returns its
value as regex parameter, the __regexFucntion isn't called. Why? My question is: is there
any possibility to choose different item from the list on site each time regex try to parse
it? In my test scenarios there can be only one user at the time who chooses specified item
from the list.
Thank you for any suggestions and/or solutions.
This e-mail and any  attachment may contain  confidential and privileged
material  intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee,
you are  notified that no  part of the e-mail or  any attachment  may be
disclosed, copied or  distributed, and that any  other action related to
this e-mail or  attachment is strictly  prohibited, and may be unlawful.
If you  have  received this e-mail by  error, please  notify the  sender
immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. CASSES Sp. z o.o.
and/or  CASSES B.V., its subsidiaries  and/or its employees shall not be
liable for the  incorrect or incomplete  transmission of  this e-mail or
any attachments, no responsible for any delay in receipt.