jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Kurt Ward" <kurtw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Configuration problem or bug?
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:27:30 GMT
Jordi,

Thanks! That fixed the problem.

Kurt

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jordi Salvat i Alabart" <jsalvata@atg.com>
To: "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 5:02 AM
Subject: Re: Configuration problem or bug?

> Make sure you're using the latest CVS version or recent nightly build.
> There was a bug in the XML/RPC Sampler that was fixed just a few weeks
ago.

> Salut,
>
> Jordi.
>
> Kurt Ward wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am new to JMeter and would like to use it to test an XML-RPC service.
I set up the test with a SOAP/XML-RPC sampler, but it does not appear to be
posting the XML request.  (I have verified this by altering my port
configuration and using a TCP dumper to watch the messages, seeing a POST
operation with no data and an XML-RPC error response coming back).  Can
someone point me in the right direction?