jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Ivelin Ivanov" <ive...@apache.org>
Subject [Q] XPath support, JUnit integration, etc.
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 01:17:43 GMT

Dear JMeter Group,

I have just joined the mailing list and would like to ask my initial
questions.

1) What http client library is JMeter using? Is it Jakarta HttpClient ? I
did not see the jar file in the lib directory.

2) Is there currently an effort to provide XPath Assertions in addition to
the regex and duration ones?
These would be very helpful for testing Web Services, XML and XHTML based
applications.

3) Is there an effort for merging JMeter reports with JUnit reports ? This
would be helpful when running continous project builds.

4) Are you considering to combine efforts with other functional testing
frameworks like Anteater? aft.sf.net
Anteater provides both XPath support and JUnit reports.

Looking forward to your response.

-=Ivelin=-
ivelin@apache.org