jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Amir Nashat" <anas...@CJ.COM>
Subject Re: JDBC enhancement
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 23:13:21 GMT
Mike,

Should I add this to the latest nightly code from cvs or should i add it to the latest stable
release?

amir

>>> mstover1@apache.org 12:20:10 PM 09/05/02 >>>
Go for it!

-Mike

On 5 Sep 2002 at 11:04, Amir Nashat wrote:

> All-
>
> What is the general consensus about expanding the JDBC request to include stored procedure
support? I think the current JDBC request is a bit weak and I think we could all benefit from
expanding this to allow for stored procedure calls.

> My personal opinion on how it should work would be as following:
>
> The UI could have a option would allow to toogle between straight sql or stored procedures.
If a stored procedure is chosen the you can dynamically enter in the values that you need
in order to send this request(much like a http request).

> What is everyone else's feelings about this enhancement?
>

> TIA
>
> amir
>

> --

Michael Stover