jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Amir Nashat" <anas...@CJ.COM>
Subject JDBC enhancement
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 18:04:37 GMT
All-

What is the general consensus about expanding the JDBC request to include stored procedure
support? I think the current JDBC request is a bit weak and I think we could all benefit from
expanding this to allow for stored procedure calls.

My personal opinion on how it should work would be as following:

The UI could have a option would allow to toogle between straight sql or stored procedures.
If a stored procedure is chosen the you can dynamically enter in the values that you need
in order to send this request(much like a http request).

What is everyone else's feelings about this enhancement?

TIA

amir