jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Vaughn <avau...@csee.usf.edu>
Subject HTTPS with untrusted Server
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 17:54:13 GMT

When I HTTPS, I receive a login prompt where I type
in the default password but jmeter does not download
the page because I think it wants a trusted server since
it always asks for one as one can see below.

Basically, I issued my own certificate this morning, and it's
valid. When Internet Explorer 6.0 prompts me, it says

the security certificate is from a trusted certifying authority,
the security certifcate is valid.
"the name of the security certificate is invalid or does not match
the name of the site."

How do I help Jmeter make it past this Certificate? I also
think the problem might be the name of the security certificate
is invalid as I have quoted above.

***********************************
JmeterKeyStore Location: C:\Documents and Sett
JmeterKeyStore type: class org.apache.jmeter.u
class org.apache.jmeter.util.keystore.DefaultK
KeyStore Type: JKS
TrustStore Location: /Program Files/Java/j2re1
TrustStore type: class org.apache.jmeter.util.
AlwaysTrustManager alias: thawtepersonalfreema
AlwaysTrustManager alias: thawtepersonalbasicc
AlwaysTrustManager alias: baltimorecodesigning
AlwaysTrustManager alias: verisignclass3ca INS
AlwaysTrustManager alias: gtecybertrustglobalc
AlwaysTrustManager alias: thawtepersonalpremiu
AlwaysTrustManager alias: thawteserverca INSTA
AlwaysTrustManager alias: verisignclass4ca INS
AlwaysTrustManager alias: baltimorecybertrustc
AlwaysTrustManager alias: verisignclass1ca INS
AlwaysTrustManager alias: verisignserverca INS
AlwaysTrustManager alias: thawtepremiumserverc
AlwaysTrustManager alias: gtecybertrustca INST
AlwaysTrustManager alias: gtecybertrust5ca INS
AlwaysTrustManager alias: verisignclass2ca INS
Default Cipher: SSL_DHE_DSS_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA
Supported Cipher: SSL_DH_anon_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA
Default Cipher: SSL_DHE_DSS_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_
Supported Cipher: SSL_DH_anon_WITH_3DES_EDE_CB
Default Cipher: SSL_DHE_DSS_EXPORT_WITH_DES40_
Supported Cipher: SSL_DHE_DSS_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA
Default Cipher: SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_MD5
Supported Cipher: SSL_DHE_DSS_WITH_3DES_EDE_CB
Default Cipher: SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA
Supported Cipher: SSL_DH_anon_EXPORT_WITH_DES4
Default Cipher: SSL_RSA_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA
Supported Cipher: SSL_DHE_DSS_EXPORT_WITH_DES4
Default Cipher: SSL_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA
Supported Cipher: SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_MD5
Default Cipher: SSL_RSA_EXPORT_WITH_RC4_40_MD5
Supported Cipher: SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA
Supported Cipher: SSL_RSA_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA
Supported Cipher: SSL_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SH
Supported Cipher: SSL_DH_anon_WITH_RC4_128_MD5
Supported Cipher: SSL_RSA_EXPORT_WITH_RC4_40_M
Supported Cipher: SSL_RSA_WITH_NULL_MD5
Supported Cipher: SSL_RSA_WITH_NULL_SHA
Supported Cipher: SSL_DH_anon_EXPORT_WITH_RC4_
JsseSSLManager installed
Is server trusted ???
Is server trusted ???
rowIndex = 0 url = Homepage