jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andrew.Hamm...@ipaustralia.gov.au
Subject RE: What activates the Email Listener?
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2002 22:35:26 GMT
Hi All,

I got the same Zip exception from the nightly release on the 7th Sept 02,
I think that it is because the zip file that is downloaded from the JMeter
site doesn't contain the ApacheJmeter.jar file. All you need to do is
rebuild JMeter using the .bat file provided. This creates the
apachejmeter.jar file and everything should work !

good luck.

@...

"Mike Stover" <mstover1@apache.org>
07/09/2002 02:49 AM