jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andrew.Hamm...@ipaustralia.gov.au
Subject HTTP > HTTPS testing
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 06:54:20 GMT
Hi All,

I am going from attempting t Log onto a HTTPS site which requires a
username and password. I have getting a range of errors on the connection,
when no HTTPS port is not specified 'javax.net.SSLException: Error writing
to socket' occurs, when I specify the port an 'java.io.IOException: HTTPS
wrong: host name should be <my url>' occurs. Has anyone else had these
kind of problems ?? I have modified the JMeter properities file for SSL.

The test plan that I am using looks like;

Thread Group
        Default HTTP
        HTTP Cookie Manager
        HTTP Header Manager
        Home page request (HTTP Sampler) GET
        View Results Tree
        HTTPS (POST)

I am using JMeter nightly build 7-9-2002

thanks

@...