jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andrew.Hamm...@ipaustralia.gov.au
Subject RE: JDK 1.4 , JMeter and SSL ?
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 07:13:45 GMT
Jochen,

after sending the mail I realised that I had saved all of these for the
very reason I sent the mail ! doh. In your testing did you ever see an
error like 'java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname Wrong: should be <your
url>' ? I have tried various combinations of specifically on the HTTPS
request the host name, no host name, port number, no port number and
nothing appears to be working !!! I noticed in the email that John sent
you that he had the same error that I am getting but I couldn't see any
resolution in any of the emails. Does anyone know what the cause of the
Hostname error is or how to fix it ?

regards

@...

"Stiepel, Jochen" <Jochen.Stiepel@Dresdner-Bank.com>