jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jason Fisher <jfis...@ign.com>
Subject RE: Extending JMeter with a new generative controller
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:41:19 GMT
Well, I downloaded JMeter this week, so I assume it's recent.  I call it a
Generative Controller cuz that's what the high-level user docs call it.

I already looked at that code, actually.  I see it was written by....YOU :)
How nice.  I will take a closer look.

Thanks,
Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Stover [mailto:mstover1@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 10:35 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: Extending JMeter with a new generative controller

> P.S.  I've seen your name on the lists and it appears you certainly are an
> expert.  Can you point me to the source for the HTTP Request Generative
> Controller?  Looking at it would help me a lot.

Sure, but when you say Generative Controller, I assume that means you're
using an older,
outdated version of JMeter.  In the current code, they're referred to as
Samplers.  The
sampler of interest to you is
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.

The GUI class for this element is
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.control.gui.HTTPTestSampleGui

-Mike

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org