jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "David Anderson" <david.ander...@notiva.com>
Subject RE: stop jmeter
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:52:26 GMT
You should be able to specify the number of times the test plan is to be run in the Thread
Group.  You probably have the forever checkbox checked, which would just continuously run
the test until you aborted it or stopped it on your own.  Just uncheck that box and then put
in the number of iterations you want in the text box.

Dave

David R. Anderson
Technical Architect - Notiva Corporation
(952)941.8278 ext. 27
(612)963.8263 - (c)
david.anderson@notiva.com