jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Wangke Liao" <wan...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Usage of _regexFunction
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:27:31 GMT
Hi,

I guess I am bit confused on how exactly to use the _regexFunction. I have
something like this:

Thread group
	http req: login
	http req: load profile (the response from this req will have some Ids I am
looking for in <input hidden name="Id" value= ""> format)
	http req: change profile (which needs ID from the response of the last http
req)
		 name = Id, value = ${_regexFunction(xx,xx,xx,xx, getID) (I use the
function helper to generate the string)
	http req: update profile
		 name = Id, value = ${getID)

Is this the right way to use it. Where exactly should I put the function and
what format should I follow to call the function? I probably should put the
function right after "http req: load profile", but in which kind of
component and in which field?

Thanks.

-WK