jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Kahn, Jason M" <jason.m.k...@lmco.com>
Subject 1.7.3 multiple thread groups under one test plan
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:44:40 GMT
Hi,

I have been trying out JMeter for load testing intranet pages.  My current
goal is to configure a test plan that encompasses hitting a login jsp (http
post request with login/pw variables) once and then hitting other pages on
the site still keeping user logged in.  I do not want to have a login, then
hit page A, page B, and page C in one thread group as that logs the user in
multiple times if repeated.  My attempt was to put config elements and
listeners under the test plan and the individual page hits as thread groups
so as to allow certain pages to be hit varied numbers of times.  My problem
is that the Thread group results do not appear to communicate with the test
plan parent.  Is there a simple way to work around this problem that I am
overlooking?

Thanks,
Jason