jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Zazueta, Robert" <RZazu...@academyart.edu>
Subject RE: Listener Data? WAS failure notice
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 18:39:51 GMT
Ignore the poor subject of the first message -- it is not related to the
question, just my inability to properly send an email.

Rob Z.

-----Original Message-----
From: Zazueta, Robert [mailto:RZazueta@academyart.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 11:37 AM
To: 'jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: failure notice

OK, I feel kind of stupid for asking this, but the manual isn't giving me
much enlightenment. On the Aggregate Listener table, what do all fo the
fields represent? Max what? Min what? What is the Count counting? What does
the average average? What is the Rate rating? And just what exactly IS
throughput? Are we talking bytes per second here?

Thanks!

Rob Z.