jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Zazueta, Robert" <RZazu...@academyart.edu>
Subject Link Parser
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 17:29:58 GMT
Hey y'all. New to the list. I just went through the archives and found most
of the answer I was lookinf for in regards to using the link parser as part
of a spidering tool (I actually *do* see some use to doing this for our
site). Everything is more or less copasetic except for one thing: it doesn't
seem to like regular expressions in the path of the HTTP Request.

Here's what I'm using:
	JDK 1.3.1
	JMeter 1.7.3
	Windows 2000

Here's how it's set up:

Root
	Test Plan
		Thread Group
			HTTP Request (Domain: my-machine, Port: 5000 Path:
/)
			Simple Controller
				HTTP HTML Link Parser
				HTTP Request (Domain: my-machine, Port: 5000
			Constant Timer (3000ms)
			View Results Tree
			HTTP Cookie Manager
WorkBench

The results tree show just fine for the first HTML Request. For the second
one, though, the request data is "http://my-machine:5000/.*" and the HTTP
Response code is a Non HTTP Response Code. The HTTP response Message is --
you guessed it -- a Non HTTP response message.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? Thanks!

Rob Z.