jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Denis Wang <dw...@brandmuscle.com>
Subject RMI problem with JMeter; possibly caused by classpath setting
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 00:52:19 GMT
Hello, all,
I am using JMeter1.7.3 Java Request Sampler to invoke a standalone
java application, which communicate with EJB container through RMI-
IIOP.  Environments include Windows XP command prompt and weblogic
server 6.1.  However naming exception was thrown in the process for
initial context looking up and setting.  Under exact the same command
prompt environment, I can run the standalone java application without
JMeter successfully.

I am wondering whether this problem is caused by classpath setting.
Does JMeter use its own classpath instead of appending the
environmental classpath.  If this is the case, how to include my
environmental classpath.  I find the following script in
jmeter.properties:
search_paths=lib/ext

It doesn't work out when I changed the setting to
search_paths=lib/ext;%classpath%

Any inputs will be highly appreciated!

Denis