jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jordi Salvat i Alabart <jsalv...@atg.com>
Subject Re: Extending JMeter with a new generative controller
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:35:44 GMT
The proxy server IS the recorder.

Detailed instructions:

- Open JMeter
- Create a Thread Group in the Test Plan
- (optionally) Create a Simple Controller within that Thread Group
- Create the HTTP Proxy Server in your workbench
- Select a port (default 8080) for your proxy
- Configure your browser to use this as a proxy (usually server:
localhost, port: 8080).
- Start browsing your site... you'll see your script being created in
your Simple Controller

Salut,

Jordi.