jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stover" <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Link Parser vs. Parameter Mask
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 01:11:04 GMT
Two suggestions (both of which require you download and compile the latest nightly).

One, try using the new Counter config element instead of the Parameter Mask modifier.  I
think this will fix the ordering problem.  The other suggestion, if that doesn't work, is
use the
__regexFunction instead of the HTML Link Parser to grab the value you're interested in.

Both these elements are documented, so you can read about them.

-Mike

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org