jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stover" <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How have each thread use a unique User-Id
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 22:28:19 GMT
You can do this with the new User Parameters config element.  It's available in the
nightlies.  It lets you specify thread-specific values and use them as user-defined
values.

Documentation about user-defined values is availabe at:
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/functions.html

and from there, the User Parameters config element should be fairly self-
explanatory from the GUI.

-Mike

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org