jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stover" <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject RE: RMI problem with JMeter; possibly caused by classpath setting
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:32:05 GMT
You can drop libraries you need into just the /lib directory - the /lib/ext directory is for
JMeter
components of your making.  From the sounds of it, your original file you mentioned should

go in /lib/ext and the bsf.jar should go in /lib.

You didn't say what the stack trace was for the Exception in thread "main".  I'd guess that
the
nature of the jndi classes requires some configuration perhaps?

-Mike

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org
Yahoo IM: mstover_ya